The P&C works proactively and collaboratively with the School and Board to further the interests of the Gold Creek School community.
Recent P&C accomplishments include:
- On Friday 8 November, hosted a Primary School disco in conjunction with Holy Spirit.
- On Friday 1 November, hosted the P&C Trivia Night to raise funds for students activities and resources.
- On Wednesday 23 October, hosted the annual ‘Spellathon’ to raise over $3,400.
- On Monday 16 September, raised $819 at the end of term sausage sizzle for future projects.
- On Saturday 7 September, raised $1,395 at the Election Day barbecue and raffle.
- On Friday 23 August, facilitated a visit to the school for Book Week by the Governor-General.
- On Friday 26 July, supported School Tree Day to plant a grouping of new trees on the Primary Site.
- On Monday 24 June, raised over $890 at the end of term sausage sizzle.
- On Friday 14 June, raised over $250 during ‘5c Friday’.
- On Monday 8 April, hosted an end of term sausage sizzle to raise $1064 for future projects.
- On Wednesday 27 March, handed over a cheque for $20,000 to the School to purchase a 25-seater School bus.
- On Friday 22 March, hosted a Primary School disco in conjunction with Holy Spirit and raised $440 for the Make A Wish Foundation.