Event: Gold Creek School Harmony Day
Venue: Gold Creek School senior campus
Date: Friday 20th March 2020
Time: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Site map: Google Maps (coming soon)
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2571926909529072/
- Site access is available
- Vehicles can be driven on site to set up a stall
- Vehicles must leave the site by 4:30pm, unless it forms part of the stall (eg: Ice Cream Van)
- If you need more time than this to set up, please get in touch and this can usually be accommodated
- Food stalls
- Live music
- Family picnic
- Our public liability insurance DOES NOT cover stallholders. If you can not provide a certificate of currency along with your stall booking, please discuss this with us ASAP.
- Food vendors require appropriate food licensing.
- You will need your own shelter (eg: marquee) and table(s).
- Stalls (including for food vendors) are NOT powered.
We will watch the extended weather forecasts as the event approaches and will advise stakeholders of any changes that arise. The wet weather backup plan is to move the event inside the large school hall. Other adverse weather will be considered at the time.
Event planning progress
|2||Arrange extra bins||Complete|
|3||Arrange Music||Complete (95% full)|
|4||Invite food vendors||In progress (66% full)|
|5||Invite activities||In progress (50% full)|
|6||Invite performers||In progress (95% full)|
|7||Develop sitemap||In progress|
|8||Develop Risk Management Plan||In progress|
Waiting on 3, 4, 5, 6 to be finalised
|9||Arrange advertising||Waiting for delivery|
|10||On-the-day logistics and volunteers||Waiting on 3, 4, 5, 6 to be finalised|